A Will enables you to determine as to how your estate is divided on death as opposed to having the law of intestacy applying in the absence of a Will.
We will prepare a Will that is specific to you and your situation. You will be able to:
- Choose who shall (or shall not) benefit from your Estate on death.
- Appoint an Executor to manage your estate on death.
- Ensure that your loved ones will be provided for.
- Appoint a Guardian for any of your children under the age of 18.
- Make charitable gifts.
- Detail your funeral wishes.
A Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration is usually required following a death to enable any property of the deceased be dealt with. We can assist the Personal Representative in completing the Inland Revenue Affidavit (CA24). Other services we can provide include –
- Arranging for Valuations of all assets of the deceased.
- Filing an IT38 Tax Return with the Revenue Commissioners.
- Preparing the application to extract a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Ensure payment of all debts, liabilities and legacies of the deceased.
Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney refers to a legal document which authorises another person to do a particular task or to make decisions on your behalf.
If you wish to discuss any of the above matters with Niall Breen & Co. Solicitors, please contact us on 042-9332467.